Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November Bunco

November Bunco was so fun. I hosted and I put together a clue game. This was what the girls received before we started playing:

Welcome to the Fall House Manor

There has been a murder at the Fall House Manor during a
girls game of Bunco. It is your job to solve the mystery.
There are 15 suspects, 15 possible weapons and 15 locations.
When you are seated their will be an envelope in front of you
please open the envelope and don’t show anyone,
those are your clues. Please mark what is in your envelope
on your clue sheet. When you move to another seat open
that envelope and do the same. Whoever solves the mystery
at the end may win a prize.
My sweet husband and boys were ushers and served us dinner. I was so proud of them, they did such a good job.
The prizes were a knife, clue dvd game, a necklace, a book, quick bread and a dvd. For dinner we had Chili and cornbread and for dessert pumpkin gooey butter cakes. I will post recipes when I get a chance.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I need to know why I always look like a retard in pictures... please Bridget, tell me!!!

Heather and Trevor said...

Hi! My name is Heather and I stumbled apon your blog while looking for a fun theme for my April Bunko next month. We have a blog called www.bunkobettys.blogspot.com (we spell it with a "K") and our group reminds me of yours so much!

I love this idea for a Bunko mystery and would love some more info on how you made the clues work in conjunction with your bunko game night. If any of you would mind emailing me back I would be sooooooo grateful!!! Are you still using this blog? I am really in need of some help!

Thanks a ton!
-Heather
igolfgirl@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am also curious how you handled the murder..who was it that was murdered and did you use your bunco gals, themselves as the suspects? What kind of clues did you give, etc?? This sounds so fun to do with my bunco group..I'm just now sure where to start...Thanks!